Festival of STEM Resources
- STEM NSW Department of Education
- The Women in STEM and Entrepreneurship (WISE) programme
- Inspiring all Australians in digital literacy and STEM, Department of Education and Training
- Women in STEM A story of attrition datasheet, NSW Office of the Chief Scientist
- UOW STEM Outreach
- UOW STEM Courses
- UOW your future is bright
- View 'In The Loop' Bright Minds - Science Centre
- View 'In The Loop' Bright Minds- Sustainable Building Research Centre
- View 'In The Loop' Digital Living Lab SMART
- View 'In The Loop' iTree
Festival of STEM & Entrepreneurship Ambassadors
- UOW Alumni STEM Ambassador, Director Strategy and Marketing Enablement, Asia Microsoft Services.
- View Catherine Feldhausen's UOW Alumni story
- Read more on Catherine’s article ‘Women in STEM and Mentoring’, UOW Outlook Magazine
UOW Women in STEM Role Models
Professor Valerie Linton, Executive Dean of the Faculty of Engineering and Information Sciences (EIS).
- Professor of Biomechanics & Director of Biomechanics Research Laboratory, UOW. Researcher into biomechanics including her work on the world's first bionic bra.
View Julie Steel's In the Loop interview.
- Professor Karen Raubenheimer from the UOW's Australian National Centre for Ocean Resources and Security talks about her study into how the law protects our oceans.
View Karen Raubenheimer's In the Loop interview.
- COO, Me3D
- Start-up business located in iAccelerate and activity owner for the Festival is featured in the Financial Review article ‘Aussie VCs leading on gender diversity, but there’s a long way to go', Aug 28th 2017.
Alanna Vial (Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical Engineering), Rhiannon Grace Bolton (Bachelor of Computer Science and Mathematics) and Lexie Condon (Bachelor of Computer Science) have been selected to travel to Google as part of the 2017 Women TechMakers Scholars Program in South Korea to engage in discussions about how to improve female leadership in tech fields.
Jessica Grozdanov, (Bachelor of Engineering, Scholar, Materials) is part of the Global Challenges Program team and located in AIIM at the IC.
Jessica will be delivering two activities during the festival and also presenting.
Festival Partners located at the UOW Innovation Campus
For more information on the Festival of STEM & Entrepreneurship held from 19-23 February 2018 for Years 7 and 8 students at the UOW Innovation Campus, click here.