Opening Hours and Prices
April 2017 School Holiday opening hours
We are open extended hours from 9am-5pm every weekday during the April school holidays. We are open 10am-4pm on weekends, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Anzac Day (closed on Easter Sunday).
Opening Hours (during school terms)
The Science Centre & Planetarium is open 6 days to the public Thursdays to Tuesdays from 10am - 4pm. After hours and evening group bookings are available by appointment.
The Centre is closed on Wednesdays during school terms. The Centre is also closed on New Years Day, Australia Day, Easter Sunday, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
|GENERAL ENTRY TYPE|| Child
|Combined Entry + 1 Planetarium Show||$13||$17||$15|
|Extra Planetarium Show tickets||$4.50||$4.50||$4.50|
Free for 0 to 12 months, $2 for 1 year olds, $3 for 2 year olds, $4 for 3 year olds.
- We accept all major debit and credit cards (except American Express).
- Weekday shows (during school terms) are scheduled for booked schools and groups. Limited tickets may be available to the public but are not guaranteed. Please ask at reception upon arrival for more details.
- In peak busy times such as school holidays, planetarium and science shows can book out. Please arrive early to avoid disappointment. Show tickets are issued on a first come, first served basis.
- General Entry includes free entry to live science shows (subject to availability).
- Children entry price applies to children between 4 and 16.
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult. Children under the age of 16 will not be admitted without an accompanying adult.
- Carers must carry a valid companion or carers card.
UOW Discounted Entry
University of Wollongong staff and students are eligible for 10% off general admission and memberships to the Centre on presentation of a valid staff or student card.